Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a Mad Mad world

March 23...so yes, this is my Birthday but it is also when MAD MEN Season 3 is available for rental! Break out the scotch Mr C...time to do the MM toast soon! This is such a great show. We are totally hooked and loving it. We love the 1960 era and this show demonstrates it perfectly. I adore the fashions and some of the home decor is just lovely. The characters are all excellent and I enjoy them all...couldn't pick a favorite if I tried. But Joan is pretty awesome. As is Salvatore. And that Mr. Don Draper...if he was only a faithful man...I could love him. Cue the theme song....

1 comments:

Rosie March 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

...Hi Becky, Thank you so much for visiting our new site! I love your name suggestion. Am brand spanking new to this "blog business"...wow,
I am so addicted...nothing will get done...there goes the store...but what a fun way to go.
love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)